'FB Access' provides a platform for educators, advisors, and family business members to share their wisdom working with/in family businesses. Starting from 2013, articles will be released on a quarterly basis. They are reviewed by a committee to ensure the readability, from the perspectives of both business families and advisors.
March 2013 (Volume 1, Issue 1)
- Seven Common Faults to Avoid when Formulating an Asian Family Constitution by Christian Stewart, Managing Director, Family Legacy Asia
- Financial Governance: How can Families Institutionalise their Investment Approach? by Grégoire Imfeld, Team Head, Family Office, Pictet & Cie
- 生命中的四位天使: 慶芬的退休分享 集美塑膠玩具製品廠有限公司 林慶芬
- Trans-generational Dialogue with Family Businesses by Kevin Au and Florence Ho, Center for Family Business and Advisory Services (January 2012)
- Japanese Family Businesses: A View from a Family Business Advisor by Morio Nishikawa, Chairman, Yokohama Consulting Co. Ltd. (December 2011)
- 聘請顧問時要留意的事: 原文Henry Krasnow “With Consultants–You get what you ask for”刊於家族企業研究所(Family Firm Institute) FFI Practitioner 2009年11月號。唐志鴻先生譯註點題。
Want to contribute? Simply contact our Education Professionals. We would need a title, a few bullet points, potential contributions of the proposed article, and your biography. The review panel will screen and give quick feedback on the direction before you start writing your piece!